JZ Capital Partners (“JZCP” or the “Company”) is a London listed fund that gives investors access to a diversified portfolio of US and European microcap companies and US real estate.
The Company seeks to provide shareholders with an overall return, comprised of a current yield and capital appreciation. The Company aims to deliver these outcomes by investing selectively in US and European microcap companies and US real estate.
JZCP receives investment advice from Jordan/Zalaznick Advisers, Inc. (“JZAI”) which is led by David Zalaznick and Jay Jordan. They have worked together for 30 years and are supported by teams of investment professionals in New York, Chicago, London and Madrid. JZAI’s experts work with the existing management of microcap companies to help build better businesses, create value and deliver strong returns to investors.
JZCP is a closed-ended investment company which is admitted to trading on the Specialist Fund Market of the London Stock Exchange. It is incorporated in Guernsey and is an authorised closed-ended investment scheme pursuant to the Protection of Investors (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 1987 (as amended) and the Authorised Closed-Ended Investment Schemes Rules 2008.
David Zalaznick and Jay Jordan attribute JZCP’s success to its competitive strengths:
- A unique focus on US and European microcap companies and US real estate
- The flexibility to invest throughout market cycles
- A strategy of working with the existing management of companies to enhance growth
- A proprietary network of intermediaries to find investment opportunities rather than participating in auctions
- A long-term, value-orientated approach